Held annually at Haas since 2010 the Conference is a full-day event focused on Latin America, featuring highly-respected business and political leaders who share their experiences and insights. It is a space for learning, sharing and debating about current trends and business opportunities all around Latin America, addressing diverse topics of interest.
"Latin America is only going to become more important to the United States, especially to our economy," - Barack Obama
- The continent has been one of the world’s best-performing emerging markets over the past decade
- Latin America is an exciting region given its prospects for growth, large consumer base and abundance of natural resources
- Most Latin American economies have reached middle income status and are prime destinations for factory Asia
- 40 million foreign-born immigrants now live in the United States. They make up 13 percent of the population. More than half of these migrants are from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Latin America represents 8% of Global GDP
- Latin America will approach its potential rate in 2013, remaining the world's second best performing region after Asia.